Through the "Fire" of Life: Blog Beginnings

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Blog Beginnings



It seems that "blogging" is becoming quite popular these days, so what the heck, I may as well jump into the fray as well. After all, if my sister and nephew can do it...so can I. The first order of business was to come up with a name for this thing. The dilemma was to come up with a name that would encompass my varied interests. Being a firefighter explains the fire part of the title. Fire is not always a bad thing. It can destroy, as I have seen many times folks lose many possessions, but can also purify, give warmth, and light. So, the "Fire" of Life can cover the good and bad, and give me wiggle room to discuss many things dear to me. So hang in there...blogs are a living organism. You never know what will be discussed, because after all, we never know what kind of "Fire" life will throw at us. Stay tuned!

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Great beginning fireguy! Keep the sparks flying and spread the warmth. sis

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Okay, you guys convinced me..check mine out at tuffysmom etc etc etc..scroll down, I forgot to put in a picture at first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae