Through the "Fire" of Life: "Duck" Day!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

"Duck" Day!


What a great day to be a duck...lots of water. And what is it with those Ottawa Senators? There is a stone wall they have to go through...his name is Ryan Miller! I still have to figure out how to get my picture in my profile. It's easy to get one in the actual post.
Well, both sisters are now blogging along...this thing is contagious. My nephew in Australia has one too.
Why the steel guitar ad picture? Simple...I simply love the steel guitar. Infact, I have been known to honk out a few tunes. I am a bit rusty now, but rust can be removed. I also play drums and guitar for the Wesleyan church's praise team. I decided to return to the Wesleyan Church due to major theological differences with the United Church.
Well, duty calls at work, so I will check in later.

2 Comments:

At 5:47 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

How do you get a title for your blog....
Dang Ottawa...lost in Ot! I wonder how Edmonton is doing? Talk to you later.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Hey fireguy, how'd you get your picture in your profile? sue

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae