Through the "Fire" of Life: Go Oilers!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Go Oilers!

Let's hope that the Oilers can go all the way to the Stanley Cup. After all, they are the last Canadian Team remaining in the hunt. I know, anyone who happens to read this blog probably wishes hockey would go away so as not to interfere with Coronation Street, but hey...it's a Canadian institution!
Not much to report of any significance. In world news, I strongly predict that an attack on Iran is almost imminent. More locally, we are now in the midst of a provincial election. Does anyone even care?
Our church has a nice website. Pastor Jim Agrell even has his own blog...think I'll check it out since I just noticed it.
Went for a walk tonight through the Forchu trail up by Maple Grove. It goes up by the cemetary where my nephew Chris is buried so I visited his gravesite.
It was great to hear that Mike and Rebecca are expecting! And what a great photo of Austin on Susan's blog!
Take care fellow bloggers.

3 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Next time, Billy and I will tag along- that's our usual walk- was our walk in the olden days- I usually stop at Chris's grave and say a pray resting under the angel. Michael will be glad to hear about hockey news, if he remembers the sport!!! keep on blogging!!!

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mike said...

Jim,
Just a note to let you know that I only WISH hockey occupied our screens so much down here... I have to Google Calgary Flames to hear they lost out.. A sad day that was.. Again!! But good luck to the Oilers though!!

 
At 6:18 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I didn't realized Edmonton was still in the running. So I will be watching those games. Where do they stand anyway?
Hey, how come you didn't post anything on my blog? I'm jealous....hehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae