Through the "Fire" of Life: Nearing 300!

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Nearing 300!

First of all, I think Facebook has taken over from blogging in our little group. At least that's my excuse. You'll get a better idea of what's happening in my neck of the woods by checking out my Facebook profile. But as you can see, I haven't given up completely on blogging.
As for this blog's title? It refers to my cache count, which will be 300 or more this coming weekend. I will post another picture of that on Facebook for sure and probably on here as well. While on vacation recently I spent some time geocaching in what they call the "Boonies". This refers to Highway 203 which stretches from Kemptville to Shelburne. There are a "plethora" of caches along that route making it a cachers paradise! Many of them are focused on the "Loonie Tunes" theme - Bugs Bunny characters.
With Fall fast approaching, that means the beginning of another hockey season. Tuffy's Mom and I are going to see the Montreal Canadiens play the Boston Bruins in an exhibition game in Halifax on Sunday, September 23rd.
We had a break-in at work (the Kaye Nickerson Centre) to contend with. Anyone with information please contact Crime-Stoppers...jeesh - robbing a place that serves special needs clients - HOW PATHETIC!!!!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Blogger mikki said...

I can't believe someone would stoop so low as to steal from the Centre! Hope they get what's coming to them. Anyway, don't give up entirely on blogging - it's a great way to let us in on the inner workings of your mind, which is much more fun than the little notes and posts on facebook :o)

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Jim,
That has got to be the most disgusting things every. How can anyone do such a rotten thing,as steeling form this wonderful place.
I sure hope they find out who did it!!!!!
I'm really not very good at the facebook thingy!!
But then again, I've been really busy this summer..
Have the whole winter to figure it out..If I can't can I call you ? LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae