Through the "Fire" of Life: Yikes!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Yikes!

Yikes! That is all I can say to a couple of things today. Number one, the weather - what a nasty Nor'Easter hitting us tonight! And secondly, what a terrible scene down in Virginia today with 33 innocent souls losing their lives. The worse campus massacre in the history of the U.S. The gunman then took his own life.
On a different and happier note, the Stanley Cup playoffs in hockey are underway. Neither the Leafs or Canadiens made the cut, so I am hoping that a Canadian team will win. Remaining Canadian teams are Ottawa, Calgary, and Vancouver.
Also, I have updated my E-Commerce Web-site (see the link under "My Links"). It now includes more products under the OTHER category, including "Artistry" cosmetics. Feel free to check it out.
Take care and "batten down the hatches"!

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Slight correction--- 32 innocent lives,, the 33rd was anything but innoncent!! Will check out the new products-- I couldn't believe how quickly the products were delivered-- just a couple of days!!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey...Vancouver took out Dallas...whoopee. Woohoo! Good game too. Loved it.
I'm back to blogging so you have to keep it up too.
Your eldest (sounds better than oldest) sister.
Marsh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae