Through the "Fire" of Life: Christmas Greetings!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Greetings!

Merry Christmas to all my blogging buddies out there. I have just been relaxing today listening to Christmas music on my Sirius satellite radio. There have been a couple of recent fires - a barn out in Cheboque and a fire at Minard's bakery. Please be careful, as this is the time of year where fires seem most prevalent.
It does not look like we are going to get a white Christmas this year. It is wet and rainy today - but no matter, I'm sure the white stuff will come eventually.
Being the big "Habs" fan that I am, I'm a happy camper as they are having a great season so far and are near the top of their division, still playing well despite the distraction of the disappearance at sea of General manager Bob Gainey's daughter Laura.
Well, all the best to everyone reading this. Have a safe and happy Christmas season.

2 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello,its been awhile. So glad to hear your finally getting to relax.
Just wanted to tell you Have A Wonderful Christmas, and enjoy your meal tomorrow....

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger mikki said...

Hope you all have a super Christmas - I imagine you'll be going to Sue's for the big dinner? Yum! Enjoy!
Love,
Michelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae