Through the "Fire" of Life: Famiy and Friends and Such!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Famiy and Friends and Such!

Food enough for army - picture of 2005 meal at Aussiesnan's, but ditto for 2006!
It was a nice Christmas made so by spending time at Aussiesnan's last night and Traveling Man and I being invited to a friend Sheila and her mother's for supper tonight. Both meals were great - I'm thinking I will weigh in at 200 lbs. when I go back to work! Santa Claus was good - I got some Habs (Montreal Canadiens) paraphernalia including a deck of cards, a Computer mouse, and an official Habs nutcracker figurine. I am also now sporting a very nice Columbia winter jacket - very sporty and comfortable - with enough pockets to carry along a whole bunch of thingies! Very nice! Traveling Man got one as well - we had to open our gifts in unison...haha.
I also have a new watch to get fitted - the strap needs adjusting.
No snow yet to speak of, but that's OK - right?
Other highlights were talking to my nephew Michael in Australia and my other sister Tuffysmom in Stellarton over the phone.
And what's with my black cat Shania? All of a sudden she likes to go out, after all this time being afraid of going out. Anybody with a degree in cat behavior want to weigh in on this enigmatic feline? And why, of all times, does she prefer to go out at night? I am taking theories on these weird behaviors. However, she, along with my other two "children", are very much lap cats.
Have a relaxing Holiday! Bye for now.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Ah Ha,, Shania finally catching on to night life in Yarmouth-- out catting!!!

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Merry Christmas!!! Sounds like you all had a good time, at Nanna's, she sure can cook!!!
So glad you got to speak with Mike,and Tuffysmom. Even if you can't be with them, it still makes you feel good to hear there voices..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae