Through the "Fire" of Life: Lucky 7!

Monday, April 30, 2007

Lucky 7!


Last Saturday my geocache helpers shown here found 7 caches - setting a record for us anyhow. The location in this picture on the Haley Road is the site of where a cache is hidden - in the stump on which Jessica is sitting on. This particular one is a "micro-cache", called so because it is only a film cannister. Just big enough to contain a log sheet to sign! A "Regular" cache is large enough to contain small trading items.

We also ended up out at the Sandford Drawbridge area where another stash of goodies was found. Thanks to the trusty tri-pod, I was able to include myself in this photo. So we are up to 43 finds - 50 will be a bit of a landmark. I'll post a photo of find number 50. CHEERS!

1 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Doing good on that geo-caching thing. Sounds like fun. I got your pictures and saved them on my computer. Nothing new going on here really.
Talk to ya later,
Love, Your favorite sister.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae