Through the "Fire" of Life: So I'm Done with the Kite (for now)!

Friday, May 23, 2008

So I'm Done with the Kite (for now)!

Yes, I'm finished flying that kite (for now). So now what do I write about? Well, my bike is the shop with a flat tire. Speaking of bikes, last weekend I tired poor Jessica out by riding too far on the old tracks with her...poor girl! I think we both slept well that night though! Also, we are hoping to get an old bike we rescued from the spring junk pick up road worthy for Sheila so that she can join Jessica and I on our excursions.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I was wondering what you meant by 'you want your bike back'! Well, now I know.
So...now..send me the Hickory Sticks!
hehehehehehe.
P.S. Bike riding would probably kill me!!!

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

It's hard riding along those tracks!! How far did you get?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae