Through the "Fire" of Life: Bon Voyage Daisy!

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Bon Voyage Daisy!

My Sea-Doo has a proud new owner, and it's not Kayla the cat who you see sitting on "Daisy" here! Tonight (July 30, 2009), she was towed out of the driveway to her new home. It marks the end of an era, and many fun adventures were had frollicking on her padded seat. Lake Milo, Yarmouth Harbour, the Cheboque River, the East River in Pictou, have all provided stomping grounds for this high speed watercraft. So it is with fond memories I bid adieu to "Daisy" Sea-Doo, and wish her and her new owner all the best!

1 Comments:

At 7:24 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Well, perhaps Daisy has gone to a better home...but she always remain a fond memory to me. Even though I had a ride on a big Motorcycle....that was still the most thrilling ride I have ever had..when you tried to drown me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae