Through the "Fire" of Life: Starlink Airlines

Friday, July 17, 2009

Starlink Airlines


This blog is a plug for our new local air service here in Yarmouth, providing daily weekday service between Halifax, Yarmouth, and Portland, Maine. Having used the service twice so far, I can vouch for the good service and comfortable flight.
The price is reasonable as well, especially if you book in advance! We are lucky to have this important transportation link, but the community needs to support it. Come on gang...use it or lose it! To book a flight with Starlink, go to
https://ameliaweb.intelisys.ca/Starlink/ .



1 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Not living in Yarmouth, it will be hard for me to take advantage of this service. But I am really glad that Yarmouth finally has a flight service and I sure hope that it lasts.
Now go read my Summer blog and give me your opinion.
By the way...nice pictures of Sandra's visit.
Love..your nicest Sister. I'll leave that up to you to guess which one.
(Shouldn't be too hard, since I mentioned that I did not live in Yarmouth....sheesh).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae