Through the "Fire" of Life: Let the Games Begin!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Let the Games Begin!

Saturday, May 31st, 2008, will be an historic day! For the first time in history, I will be perched in a dunking booth waiting to be drenched! All for a good cause - to help raise money for the Yarmouth Fire Department Auxiliary. This is all part of the Auxiliary's fun day at the Yarmouth Fire Hall. Other firefighters will be taking a turn on the booth as well, so come out and have a shot at dunking us!
There will be food, face painting for the kids and kids at heart, and an overall fun time.
See you there!!!

4 Comments:

At 8:11 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Dang...wish I could be there..I don't have a very good aim, but Jim does..hehehehe...bet he could dunk you a few times. I hope it's a nice day and you don't freeze to death.
Try to get some pictures ok?
love, Marsha

 
At 12:02 PM, Blogger mikki said...

So, it's Sunday now - have you dried off yet? I hope someone was taking pictures - this I gotta see! :)

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Sorry we couldn't be there--- Sounds like you guys had a good day--

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Time for a new blog Fireguy..Steeler..or whatever.
I need to know how to use those Microwave egg cooking thingies!
Love
Your beautiful sister.
I'll let you guess which one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae