Through the "Fire" of Life: Flying High!

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Flying High!

WooHoo!! That's me leaving work today! I'm off for a few weeks with a trip to Calgary coming up. Do you realize it's been upwards of 30 degrees out there? Too bad some of that heat couldn't make it out here. It was very chilly this evening on my bike ride, and silly me tops it off with a Sundae from the Dairy Treat - yummy but cold!


I had to make an appointment to have my left
front Blazer tire checked. It seems to have a slow leak. I'll be taking it in Thursday at 1.

Well, the hockey game is on. Edmonton fans are all worked up and excited.

Not much else to report, but have read all the gang's blogs. Will make my comments there.
Bye for now!

6 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

You must be getting excited about your trip- will have to get down there and check out the pooper scooper supplies- Tell travelling man we miss him- he can tell us about his plans for the upcoming trip- Enjoy your vacation, and don't forget us poor folks back home-

 
At 9:37 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Hey, maybe when you're out in Calgary, you can infect Shannon with the blogging bug- i'd love to hear from "my little pixie"- give her my love!

 
At 9:39 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

When are you leaving? Don't forget to get pics of Shannon and Cole...don't worry about pics of Frank (Shannon's husband..not Susan's Frank)..hehehe. And e-mail them to me right away! I'm watching the Hockey game right now, but I'm not sure if it's Hockey or Boxing!!!! Sure looked funny to see Boxers on skates!!!! That Anaheim team are dirty players. Keep on blogging from Alberta if you can.
Have a good trip.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey, look at the time we blogged..We are all on-line at the same time! Eerie!

 
At 9:45 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

why aren't you watching American Idol?

 
At 10:33 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I can see the TV from here...I really like Taylor Hicks..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae