Through the "Fire" of Life: SUPERMAN!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

SUPERMAN!

This fellow is in a good position to keep an eye on things - he is on top of the world! The new Superman movie (Superman Returns) is due out this coming Friday. I for one am looking forward to it, although Spider-Man was my favorite superhero growing up. Brandon Routh stars as the Man-Of-Steel in this release. There is even an I-Max version of this movie with certain parts of it in 3-D. Viewers will be prompted when the 3-D sections appear. All I can say is wow! This will be the first action movie done in 3-D, although I have seen 3-D documentaries. It is an experience I would recommend to anyone - both visual and audio!

Wow! Got the panorama picture I took of the Calgary Skyline printed out and framed at South West Photo. It is now hanging on our wall above the steps - looking good. It will serve as a nice reminder of our trip. It is shown in a previous post.

That gunked up camera battery charger I mentioned in a previous blog will have to be replaced at a cost of close to $100.00! Even Stephen Sollows could not fix it. He said some "stuff" got into it and basically fried it. I have narrowed the suspects down to three felines who live here with us.

Weather was nice tonight for a bike ride, so that is what I did.

Time for a snack then some shut eye.
Bye-all!

7 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

I heard rumours that the character of Clark Kent may be gay- keeping up with the times- just rumours so far---Cats can be costly!!! Stephen must have loved working on that gunk- yuk!!! But if he can't fix it, it can't be fixed- he's the real superman!! Frank swears by him- he's helped him out so many times when nobody else could or would- nice guy too!!!

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Your second picture isn't showing up- but you probably already know that-

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

I did not post the Calgary panorama - it's already on another post.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

No, there's a big empty frame under the picture of Superman with a little x in the top left hand corner.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm afraid that I can't watch it because it reminds me of Christopher Reeve. And...Gosh Darn it..Superman is so passe (with an accent).
That gunked up camera battery charger was probably dried kitty litter.
Stuck to one of three suspects bums!
That would be my guess.

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Can I borrow that book about the small stuff- will you ask dad to read his comments- thanks

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Yes you may borrow that book - after I finish it...haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae