Through the "Fire" of Life: Nice Try!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nice Try!

Big disappointment for Edmonton fans - they came so close to bringing the Stanley Cup home. They had a great run, and the intensity of the series was high. I was disappointed they lost, but at least now maybe I'll get to bed at a decent time. When dad and I were in Calgary last month, all the games came on early because of the time zone difference. Maybe next season my "Habs" will go further in the playoffs.


Here is a picture of the Calgary Skyline - actually three pictures merged as a panorama - taken on our recent trip there. On the left is a section of the Stampede grounds. The challenge will be to get this panorama printed out properly and framed.

Well, have a great evening folks!

7 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

WOW! I love that panoramic picture- suitable for framing-I bet you could sell it - It has an other worldly dimension- futuristic- Too bad about the Oilers- but it was an exciting game, lots of drama-

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Very nice picture. I was disappointed about the Oilers, they came so close. But they played great hockey!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I need some comments on my latest blog..please read it. Thanks.

 
At 8:58 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Where are you Fireguy? I thought you liked blogging? Come back!!!!!

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Fireguy, you need to get a link to Mikki's page--

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Hey fireguy, i like how your links are in descending order of importance, might forgive you for that favourite sister birthday card, i said might---

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Gads, Nannan...get over it! Hehehehehehe. I used to buy him stuff...you used to make him search out intruders!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae