Through the "Fire" of Life: Iceberg Dead Ahead!

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Iceberg Dead Ahead!


I don't want to collide with this on my Sea-Doo!

I just downloaded a program called "Hello" and this post is just a practice run. The above photo, which I did not take, was published to the blog by "Hello". It is designed by Google, the same folks who gave us Picasa2 and is designed to work together with it to share photos with friends and on blogs. So far I like it...it makes it easier to locate the photos you wish to post because it uses Picasa2 to do so.

Good! I made my way around the iceberg...now if I can only avoid the bridge! Still trying to figure out this "Hello" thing. Hang in there.

5 Comments:

At 5:18 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

That iceberg looks nice and cool and refreshing...it's muggy here!

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Daisy sure gets around!! Why don't you make a link to Hello- there's a link icon when you're in compose mode- it looks good- how'd you find hello?

 
At 11:22 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

I tried to download hello, and everytime i type in the dark characters, an error comes back- i swear i've tried over 50 times- HELLOOOOOOO!!!

 
At 12:33 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Fireguy- can you come up some time today and help me figure out hello. pleeeease---sos

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Never mind fireguy- I'm saying goodbye to hello!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae