Through the "Fire" of Life: Mountain Madness!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Mountain Madness!

Cousin Norm took dad and I into Banf today. The mountains are quite the site to behold. Hard to imagine the site of snow this time of year...but there it is on the mountaintops!

Ever here of the restaurant chain called "Chilis"? Well, we ate there tonight. The food was excellent. I had a steak with a side order of mushrooms big enough for the main course itself!

We will be visiting cousin Dennis tomorrow in Red Deer.

Apparently Shannon is trying to start a blog. She left a comment in one of my previous posts, but the link to her blog did not work yet. Keep trying Shannon, and I'll put your link on my page for all to see once it's up and running.
Long day...short post. Bye for now.

4 Comments:

At 2:19 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Good to hear from you Fireguy. I was at Banff once..a long long time ago. You must be having an amazing trip.
I hope Shannon's blog works out ok...
By the way...Katie's really mad at you! hehehe

 
At 9:50 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Katie is going to have to go on Dr. Phil for abandonment syndrome- why didn't you have chili? We're all rooting for you Shannon- kinda like an imminent birth- Get a picture of all the people you meet fireguy- when are you coming home?

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

I can't find Shannon's comment- what post is it on? Hey guys, we have archives-

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

I found the comment- today is rainy and miserable- a good day not to be here- miss you guys-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae