Through the "Fire" of Life: Daisy's Home!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Daisy's Home!

My Sea-Doo, affectionately named "Daisy", arrived home today for another summer of water frolicking. However, she'll have to wait until I return from Calgary on June 5th. At least she's all prepped and ready to go!

Frank and Susan stopped in to pick up keys and get briefed on their cat sitting assignment. My three cats will probably go stir crazy and wonder where the heck we are!

I met with Pastor Jim for a coffee at Tim's today. He has just recently returned from the Ukraine and England. I'll be back in time from trip to take part in a discussion of the Da Vinci Code taking place at the Wesleyan Church. As promised in previous posts, I will be commenting.

I had to do without my truck for a few hours while a leaking tire was repaired, so killed some time at the mall. Other than that, I've been getting ready for the Calgary trip. I hope to keep blogging from there, but am not sure if I'll be able to get pictures posted.

Edmonton can close out their series tonight, so will be watching the game.

Well, that's all for now...love ya all!

2 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

I hope there are no blog reading "cat burglars" in your neighbourhood, now that the world knows you're going away- Daisy's looking good- hope she's still there a week from now!!!

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Have a good time. Give my love to Shannon and Cole. Don't forget pictures....of people, not places!!! I've seen Calgary..hahahaha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae