Through the "Fire" of Life: "Blurb"

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

"Blurb"

Well, it is blurb time, I guess. I am so excited! The Oilers are a game away from going to the Stanley Cup final! What a game! The Cup needs to come up here to Canada!

My day was spent doing some odds and ends. Nice to have the day off to have time for that. Dad and I gorged on M&M Meatshops lasagna again. Their garlic bread is to die for!

I also had some pictures developed today at Wal-Mart and am very happy with the results. With Wal-Mart, you can upload your photos to be printed, then go to the store in as little as an hour and pick them up...very convenient. You need not put the pictures on disk or CD. While there, I had lunch with my friend Sheila and her mom at the MacDonalds restaurant.

In preparation for the big city and taking pictures, a bought a 512 MB compact flash card for photo storage from Sky-Tec. That is enough storage for about 300 pictures. Should be enough, hey?

I got my bike ride this evening, and what nice weather for it.

I may try downloading that Picasa2 program and check it out.

Am having a coffee with Pastor Jim tomorrow to touch base.

Well, I think I will go and prepare a cup of tea and have some cereal with it. That is a routine I regularly follow, and we can't upset that now, can we?
That's it for now...may the wind always be at your backs.

3 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Yes, we know what a creature of routine you are! Oh no, not another Jim in your inner circle- Did you bike by my place without dropping by???

 
At 11:53 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Yup...another Jim...and I did ride by your place. The bike just would not stop. It was on a roll!
I downloaded Picasa2. Like it so far.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I am anxiously awaiting the Hockey Game. Only 20 minutes to go. Man, I hope I don't have a heart attack during the game, I get so involved. When are you guys leaving??? I can't remember the date.
Hey, I never saw that nice tea cup at the house.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae