Through the "Fire" of Life: Lazy Sunday!

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Lazy Sunday!

Today - Sunday, was spent relaxing for the most part. The weather hasn't changed much since we arrived in Calgary. It is still cool and overcast. 24 degrees in Yarmouth? Sheesh...when I get back it will be zero degress I bet!
I did go for a walk today, taking my trusty GPS receiver with me. It's a good thing, because in a subdivision like we are now in, all the streets and homes look alot alike. I would have taken a wrong turn without it...very easy to get lost. Sorry for lack of pictures, I'll post some when I get back to Yarmouth.
I saw pictures of my lonely cats that Aussiesnan took...they look so sad! Now I feel guilty. At least they are alive and kicking, and I'm told by the official litter scooper that their digestive systems are working fine...hehe.
I finished reading the book "Da Vinci Code - A Quest for Answers", a discussion of the Da Vinci Code. More comments when I'm on my own computer.
Well, I'll keep you informed as the days go by.
Bye for now - happy blogging!

3 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Cool and overcast there?- Another fantastic day here dawning-Not trying to rub it in- but---
Thanks for posting- I understand about the wrong turn in suburb deal- Frank and I went for a short work around Michaels block- a few hours later, we made it back--- Say hello to Norm and Norma for us- maybe you could "infect" them and we could keep in touch-

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Darn, I must remember to read over my comments before I publish, meant to say walk, must have work on my mind, since it is monday morning---

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hi, I'm back! Sorry to hear about the weather. The year Michelle and I went out it was beautiful, hot and sunny every day. But a dry heat, not humid, which is good for and my old lungs. Let me know when you see Shannnon. Have a good time...say Hi to Dad...Love, Marsha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae