Through the "Fire" of Life: What A View!!

Monday, May 29, 2006

What A View!!

I know that's a strange title for a post without pictures...but I just had to say it. Cousin Norm took dad and I on a little drive around Calgary this evening, the highlight being a stop on top of a hill overlooking the entire Calgary Skyline. Dad had his camera, and I'm hoping to get back there before we leave with my camera and tripod to get some shots.
This afternoon, we went to a little family gathering hosted by Jean Duke, dad's cousin. I did get a picture of the group to show when I get back.
The Edmonton Oilers advanced to the Stanley Cup finals...woohoo!
Bye for now!

2 Comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Calgary is a beautiful city..nice and clean. With the Rockies in full view. Yes..the Oilers advanced...woohoo! Anxiously awaiting the finals to start. Let's keep our fingers crossed. Sounds like you're having a good trip.

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Can't wait to see all the pictures when you get back- did you tell Shannon about our blogging addiction?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae