Through the "Fire" of Life: Frustrated Biker!

Friday, June 09, 2006

Frustrated Biker!

What do you do when you are aching to go for a bike ride and the weather will just not co-operate? You are reading the answer! Yes, you sit your fanny in front of a computer screen and instead of burning off calories, you listen to the "click click click" of the keyboard, the constant hum of the computer fan, you lift up your head and rub your eyes, then keep repeating the above procedure. Going to the bathroom even takes second place...! Don't laugh too hard. I read in the Halifax paper a couple of years ago that some people were so addicted to gambling so much that they wore "Depends" at the their terminals so as not to have to leave for the washroom. Gads! That could happen to us, you know. Travelling man and I visit Aussiesnan and what happens? We end up at the computer reading these things...I go in to read a comment she made instead of hearing her tell it!!

Anyhow, Travelling Man has posted some pictures of the old homestead, so I will share another picture of our trip taken at Heritage Park in Calgary. They have a stern wheeler tour boat at the park...very unique. Here it is:

Well, that's it for now...have to go buy some "Depends".

3 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

"Aching to go for a bike ride"--uh uh, not me, never,no, nada, nyet,non-- but as for Depends, those days may be coming sooner than later--oops- I sneezed- tnat's dangerous----Do you have a new monitor yet?

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Yes I have a new monitor - same kind as dads, an Acer.

 
At 5:17 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm exactly the same way...I wait so long to go to the bathroom it actually hurts. And if I cough...oh oh! Hehehehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae