Through the "Fire" of Life: Howdy "Dude"ies and "WooHoo"

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Howdy "Dude"ies and "WooHoo"

These two dudes appeared out of the West, in Red Deer, AB. Meet my cousin Dennis on the left, and Travelling Man (dad) on the right.

Also meet cousin Norma on the right with her brother Dennis. These were taken in front of the home where Dennis is staying in Red Deer. We took Dennis to lunch at a restaurant in Gasoline Alley called "Humpty's", with very well done retro decor. I just love such decor.

This same day, we went to Sylvan Lake, a nearby resort. Here is an interesting picture of some young folks having fun on the weater...wooohoo!!!! These kids saw me taking their picture and did not mind. The guy standing up just gave me an enthusiastic "woohoo", flinging his arms. Unfortunately, I just missed that and caught him after the aforementioned pose.











Travelling Man just procured a new monitor today. I am next...I cannot get over the difference in the clarity of pictures with the new fangled monitors...and they are flat screen...much smaller.

Edmonton lost tonight - YIKES and RATS!!!!

Well, I must go to bed. Stay tuned for yet more pictures of our Alberta adventures...coming up...Travelling Man on the homestead.
Sleep tight - don't let the bed "blogs" bite!


4 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Edmonton lost is right...they were slaughtered! I hope they do better on home ice! Hey, Dennis looks like a real cowboy! Nice pictures though. I'd like to have a digital camera, but....well, too expensive. I heard about the flat screen monitor...I'd like to have one of those two, and a printer...Gads!!!! I'm falling behind in the technology era!!!

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger NanNan said...

Shoppers Drug Mart sells digital cameras- hint, hint, to Tuffysmom- Bed "blogs"---You guys are too funny- I'm feeling tremendous pressure trying to think of something funny, but Couch Potatoes post yesterday wins, hands down- You're great at the one liners-

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Dennis and Norma look like they're really enjoying having their picture taken!!!!!!NOT

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Now you tell me..when I spent all that free money on junk food!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae