Through the "Fire" of Life: Some Highlights - Bit by Bit!

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Some Highlights - Bit by Bit!

As nice as the City of Calgary is, I am glad to be home. Norm and Norma are wondeful hosts, and we accomplished what we set out to do. Yesterday was a long day in terms of travelling, so I did no blogging.

Here are some pictures of Shannon, Frank, and Cole - their son. Travelling Man even slipped in there on one pic!
Don't forget to click on these things to enlarge them...if you dare! More later.

3 Comments:

At 7:31 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Thanks for the great pictures- just waiting for you and dad- Cole has grown so much, so has Shannon since I remember her last- Cole looks like he's full of fun- how old is he? Come on Shannon, it's your turn to write-

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Yikes, I almost said something that I would regret! Hehehehe. Thanks for the pics Jimmy. Cole looks like a hefty lad. Is he well behaved I wonder.

 
At 9:38 AM, Blogger mikki said...

Love the pictures! I haven't actually seen them in a long time - it's nice to see they haven't slipped into obscurity somewhere :o) Hope you guys enjoyed your trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae