Through the "Fire" of Life: Nice Day!

Friday, June 16, 2006

Nice Day!

Had a nice bike ride tonight. The weather was beautiful. I took a tour through Pembroke and across the MacCormack road and through Hebron. The ride ends with a climb up Prospect Street. I saw a brand new Sea-Doo in Lake Milo tonight, just being launched. I plan on taking mine out tomorrow.

I am now hooked on the Sudoku puzzle craze. Our new summer student at the Centre does them. I tried one, and the rest is history. Be aware - they are very addictive! Good thing it's not a harmful addiction!

I had fun with the Da Vinci post. There will be more info in upcoming posts.


Do you recognize this man? He is the President of Iran, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad. He would like to see Israel wiped off the face of the earth. His radical policies are in direct confrontation with the west, and apparently he has the backing of China and Russia. Why mention this? Keep your eyes and ears open - I think a military conflict with this regime is almost imminent. The U.S., Europe, and Israel will not allow Iran to develope nuclear weapons. A commentary for the day to ponder.

Well, time to hit the hay as they say. Does anyone know how that expression ever came about?

Bye for now!

3 Comments:

At 11:54 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

WoW--you're looking good on that bike!!!Passed through Hebron again, did we??? Hmm- I got so mad at one of the Sudoku puzzles, I haven't done them for awhile- I don't think US has the resources to invade again- maybe this time they'll take the diplomatic route- the only weapons of mass destruction in Iraq are American-

 
At 2:24 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I am totally afraid that Bush will go after Iran. He's only got two years left to totally destroy the world. He scares me to death.
P.S. I'm so good at Sudoku I don't need to do them anymore...hahahahahaha!

 
At 11:19 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

The Oilers pulled it off!!!! What a game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae