Through the "Fire" of Life: Still Alive!!!

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Still Alive!!!

Hang in there - there is still a pulse!! What a game tonight! I wasn't going to blog tonight but now I feel invigorated! The game went into overtime and I debated whether to stay up. I gambled, stayed up, and it paid off. Game 6 goes Saturday in Edmonton!

Aussiesnan wasn't the only one to visit a gravesite today. I visited the Nickerson site in Mountain Cemetary where mom's parents are buried and where her name is engraved. It's hard to believe it's just over a year she passed away.

I got a nice bike ride in, going all the way to the MacCormack road. I rode by the old YACRO house I used to work in. It is supposed to rain tomorrow so am glad I got the ride in.








Last night I attended part 1 of a 4 part discussion series on the "Da Vinci Code". Coming up very soon - some comments on this. I trust you will find these comments enlightening - stay tuned.




1 Comments:

At 5:49 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I can't believe it....yesterday Jim and I went and visited his Mother and his Brother's grave. We sat in the truck in the pouring rain and just talked and it was nice. When the rain let up, Jim cleaned off some off the sites that had fallen leaves over them. We had a very nice day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae