Through the "Fire" of Life: Amazing Ice Sculpture!

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Amazing Ice Sculpture!


This ice sculpture, done after the 9 /11 attacks, is so amazing, I just have to share it. I don't know who did it, but what a shame it had to eventually melt, considering all the work put into it. At least someone took a picture of it to preserve the memory. I've had it on my computer for quite awhile.

Tonight I spent at a dance recital at the Y'Arc, taking my friend Sheila and her mother. We went because Sheila's great niece Jessica Campbell was performing in it. Of course I took my trusty camera and will be posting some pictures of the recital soon. I know you will be absolutely impressed with the costumes...I was!

I mentioned "Hello" on my last post. You can see the Hello icon at the bottom of the Picasa2 screen. These two programs work well together.

This fellow, Ryan Smyth, scored the winning goal tonight to beat the Carolina Huricanes. Edmonton are BACK IN IT! What an exciting game! Their backup goalie did an outstanding job!


I am hoping for good weather tomorrow as it is raceday out at Lake Doucette Speedway. Races are every two weeks on a new paved track, proving to be very entertaining.

Well, I've had my cup of tea and a bowl of cereal, so that means I'm about ready for bed.

Remember gang...do not kneel down with your spurs on!







3 Comments:

At 7:26 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

That is an amazing ice sculpture...very nice picture. I figured if I checked out your blog I'd find out who won the Hockey game...I fell asleep and missed it!!!! Yea for Edmonton..let's hope they can keep it up.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

That is a great picture- the hockey player isn't so bad either? Is Jessica a great-niece, or a great niece, or both? How were the races- don't rub it in about hello- doesn't work for me !!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Big game again tonight...keep your fingers crossed!!!
How weere the races by the way? Any big crashes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae