Through the "Fire" of Life: The Race to Replace

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

The Race to Replace

I am a huge Lance Armstrong fan. Last year, he retired from the sport of cycling and will not be in this year's prestigious "Tour de France" bike race. Wanna be his replacement on the "Discovery Channel" bike team?
As a part of Discovery Channel’s Race to Replace, cyclists are invited to race with Lance on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway. All you have to do is sign up. The fastest rider will earn a spot on the Discovery Channel Pro Cycling Team during an actual one-day race at the U.S. Pro Championships in Greenville, South Carolina.

Well, this could be my big chance...NOT!
Have a great night folks!

4 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

I'd say go for it, but then you'd be in enemy territory- carolina--but then maybe you could bring the Stanley Cup back to Canada- its rightful place!!!

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Ha ha - never thought of that!

 
At 11:10 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I saw that on TV..and I was thinking of you. That should be a good show to watch. I assume you have the Discovery Channel.
P.S. Yes..if you do get to Carolina...bring the Cup back!!!!! Hehehehe

 
At 11:15 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I know you are online..how come not on MSN?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae