Through the "Fire" of Life: CCR Here I come!

Monday, August 14, 2006

CCR Here I come!

I got my ticket to see CCR-Revisited on September 3rd in Antigonish this morning. How did I find it? I Googled Antigonish radio stations, went to the station website, and voila', ticket information for the concert! I am excited because I grew up listening to CCR and loving their music. The band I am in now is doing quite a few CCR numbers - the latest being "Born on the Bayou". I have listened to audio clips on their website and they sound great - true to the original. As mentioned, the drummer and bass player are the original guys anyway, and they always provide the core of a group's sound. There are even video clips of them in concert at their site, http://www.creedence-revisited.com/gallery.html

I shall combine this concert with a Labor Day weekend visit with Tuffysmom and J and of course "Tuffy" himself. Antigonish is less than an hour from Stellarton, so that works out good.

3 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Great...glad you got your tickets. Maybe you should bring your tent and sleeping bag? The weather might still be nice. Will see you then

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Should be an exciting weekend-- Wanna buy a camper to sleep in??

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger mikki said...

Sounds like a lot of fun; I know you'll have a great time! Will you be taking pictures?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae