Through the "Fire" of Life: Hmmmm?

Friday, July 21, 2006

Hmmmm?

Have you ever sat in front of your computer to blog, not knowing what's going to come out? Well, this is one of those times. I am not known to be expressive, and I don't apologise for that - it is who I am. Most guys are like that - trust me. And I realized that most of my blogging buddies are ladies. Hey, we need to recruit some guys into this thing - I'm beginning to feel very much outnumbered. And please don't feel offended if I don't always leave comments. I still read the blogs. And when I do leave a comment, it is usually a short one. Maybe I could be likened to a sponge - soaking up the "blog"versations.

I am enjoying my "Sirius" satellite radio. A song I heard today you should all check out is "Life Ain't Aways Beautiful" by Gary Allen. The title may not sound positive but the message of the song is. It points out how trials can make us grow, and that although life ain't always beautiful, it's a beautiful ride...
Enjoy it!

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Most of the time, I'm not sure what's going to come out- but that's what I like about it- opening up a spout!! You are right about not being expressive, but this blogging lets us learn more about your life than we knew before-- and you don't have to be anybody but you--- that's part of this thing too-- just be yourself- I enjoy your posts and your comments-- don't even think about quitting-- hey, Mike's a guy-- and Frank reads them everyday-- he just doesn't like computers-- and what gender do you think your father is-- ha ha ha-- so there-- stick with us--- we learn about each other in new ways-- so just be true to yourself--- we'll accept you on any terms-- and I'm going to listen for that song-- good luck at the wedding tomorrow--- love sue

 
At 11:11 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Oh Jimmy...I always sit in front of my computer, not knowing what is going to come out! And believe me, you have nothing to apologise for. You are my brother...we have had so much fun throughout the years. You don't have to say much..and you don't have to leave a comment. We know you are there. And we check every day to see if you have a new blog. And I really enjoy all the pictures you put on your blogs, I wish I could do that.
And yes, J, life, with all it's trials and tribulations is, in the long run, a beautiful ride! You just never know what's around the corner. And every now and then...the happiest things in the world happen. Look at my little Caitlyn..or, I should say Mikki's little Caitlyn. Who would have ever guessed that such joy would come into our lives again? So, keep on blogging Buddy...we love you a whole bunch!
P.S. Tuffy is the prettiest cat in the world! Hahahahahaha.
I love you Brother..

 
At 11:24 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

"Wuffy" is not the prettiest cat - Kayla is - although a tad obese. ha!
And have a great time at Keji nannan!

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Is it really true that Michael Bolton is your favourite artist???

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Michael Bolton is my "least" favorite artist....

 
At 2:56 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I knew that...that's why I put that comment in..hehehehe. His album sucks big time, by the way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae