Through the "Fire" of Life: CCR - Revisited

Sunday, July 16, 2006

CCR - Revisited

These two guys, Doug "Cosmo" Clifford on drums, and his friend of many years, Stu Cook on bass, were the backbone of the ever popular Creedence Clearwater Revival band, being the rhythm section for John Fogarty. Well, I am excited to report that they are touring now with a band they have formed called Creedence Clearwater Revisted. They are performing all the CCR classics we all love so much and I have found out that they are playing in Antigonish on the Labor Day weekend! I have listened to the sound clips on the bands website, and I want you to know that the band sounds every bit as good as the original CCR - perhaps even tighter!! I for one am making a point to see them in concert - not far from where Tuffysmom lives.
Check out the sound clips at this site to hear how great they sound - the singer is a dead ringer for John Fogarty!
More to come!!

2 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Hope you can make the trip to see them!! I remember you drumming away to CCR in the sunporch---Batbib!!!!!

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae