Through the "Fire" of Life: Viscious Cycle!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Viscious Cycle!

Yet another doping scandal for the Tour De France. This time, winner Floyd Landis is at the Centre of the controversy, having tested positive for a high level of testoserone. Pending the outcome of further testing, he may be stripped of his title. I just hope "innocent till proven guilty" holds true in this case. After all, the body produces its own testosterone, and not everyone produces the same amount. He would have no control over the amount of testoserone produced naturally by his body. However, no matter what the outcome, the sport I love has once again fallen under the microscope.

Well, off I go for my evening ride on the bike - under the microscope.

5 Comments:

At 7:40 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

In my opinion, after having done all that cycling, of course his testerone would be up. What is it with this? Why do they try to discredit the winners. I sure hope his next test works out all right, but the problem is, each person has a different amount of natural testerone in their body!
Enjoy your bike ride...hope you didn't use any 'testerone'..or...'drugs'..like, maybe TEA?
Tea has caffeine you know!
Hehehehehehehe...

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

They can probably test our hair months after you have had TEA..and still find TEA in it! So, be warned!

 
At 9:22 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi gang - Yup, they put Lance Armstrong through the wringer as well, and he tested clean. I think the French get peeved when an American wins "their" prestigious race.
Have a great night - and I did have a great ride.

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I heard on the news that he tested clean.

 
At 10:54 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Hmmm-- Could there be a relationship between testoserone and dopes---oops, I meant doping !!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae