Through the "Fire" of Life: More Dory Race Action

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More Dory Race Action

These are more pictures of the dory races during Seafest. I did not catch G's team, and that's a shame because she was asking for pictures.











A Sea-Dooer happened upon the scene as well and did some frolicking between races.
Also, the fire Dept. is shown towing a tired team back to the pier.TravellingMan has been having problems posting his blog, so I though I'd try mine. I used "Picassa" to blog these pictures all at once.



Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 6:08 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Beautiful pictures. I've been having trouble downloading pictures,to my blog. But I guess that was the least of my worries.hehehehehe.
Cheryl

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

Nice pictures--eric ruff is always in the thick of things!! He's a good sport-

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Nice photos...looking forward to your visit. Can't get my pictures up today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae