Through the "Fire" of Life: Sorry Travis!

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Sorry Travis!

This man's last name is not "Twit", as mistakenly posted in my previous blog. My finger slipped as I typed - I wish to emphatically declare that this man's last name is "Tritt", not "Twit". You know when you are really tired and can hardly keep your eyes open and it's really time to go bed, but you do a blog anyway and spell one of your favorite singer's name "Twit"? I HATE when that happens! As you will notice, I went in and edited that profound blunder, so if you go back and read my previous blog now, it will be correctly spelled.
My oh my, I'm eating crow today. What would happen if my dear niece Mikki hadn't noticed that snaffu? Many thanks to her!
By the way, check out the "Windfall" blog to see the latest song updates!
And Travis, if you see this blog - you "Rock"!

4 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

If she hadn't noticed, I would, and did- but she got to the comments first---- you shouldn' t have edited the post, because now we all sound like twits !!!

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I like Travis Tritt too, but Mikki says he has 'girly arms'. At least that's what she used to say years ago!!
That was when she was very young and thought the guy that sang 'Achy Breaky Heart' was sexy! When I said I liked Travis..that's when she said he had 'girly arms'.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

P.S. Nannan says you and Dad have guessed my secret.
Is this true, cause I don't think you have.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger mikki said...

Oh man - now I am really laughing out loud! That was quite the finger-slip... *titter* *titter*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae