Through the "Fire" of Life: Good Bye Annan!

Friday, August 25, 2006

Good Bye Annan!

I figure it's about time to post a new blog. Tuffysmom has threatened me to put a new post up. But what to write about? I entered this session having no idea what I am going to write, but I am getting tired of looking at Koffi Annan's picture. I figure a new post will push it down the pecking order.

Last night for Fire Dept. training, we just had a work party of sorts to burn down an old storage shed no longer used behind the hall. We set up some hose lines just to keep things "kosher". Now we know we can light fires as well as put them out. The Truro Fire Dept. had an eventful night last night with an apartment building fire that almost caused death - some folks had to jump from the third floor apparently.

Frank and Sue just left, having stopped in for a visit. I had a good bike ride this evening, stepping up the pace a little to prepare for the YMCA biathlon in early October. The running part of the biathlon is the hardest for me.

I will be going to check out a local band at the Red Knight shortly called "Borderline". A report on that will be upcoming in my next blog.


Well, that's all for now - live from 7 Sprucewood - this is Fireguy!

6 Comments:

At 9:06 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

You didn't waste any time posting-- why don't you put up that sudoku you were talking about and see how many of us can do it??

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

If I can figure out how to post the grid.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

I just thought, the answer will be in tomorrows paper, so some among us may be tempted to cheat, ahem, tuffysom--just kiddding!!!!

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

If you could find a jpeg sudoku, then you could post it like picture maybe??? We could use the honour system and people could post whether they could answer it... Sudoku is fun!
But have you ever tried Kakuro, I can't get those ones at all!!! SOOOO Hard!!!

G.

 
At 2:21 AM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi G.
Haven't tried Kakuro - but that jpeg idea is a good one. Thanks.

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hello!!!!!! I don't cheat at Sudoku! I just happen to be good at it..hehehehe. A game called
Kakuro...sounds hard just by the name!!! I must look it up and see what it is.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae