Through the "Fire" of Life: Yummy Yummy!!!!

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yummy Yummy!!!!


Yummy yummy fish & chips! This is where I had lunch today as I often do in the summer. I highly recommend you give it a try sometime. If you are not careful though, you may end up sharing your meal with the pigeons.

I also highly recommend visiting the Y'arc to see the photography exhibit by Bruce Robbins. Bruce is a dispatcher for the Yarmouth Fire Department and a very good photographer. I went there today and happened to see LJLC coming out from the exhibit. Thanks for the hug by the way!

It was also a nice night for a bike ride, so I went for one through Sandford and through the MacCormack Road.

I am thinking of starting a separate blog for the band I'm in called "Windfall". Keep an eye out for that. Bye for now.
Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

A separate blog, of the band. That would be interesting...I'll keep a eye out for it.

Oh I'd love to be able to eat there.But because of my shell fish allergy,it will never happen.

Take care Cheryl

 
At 10:09 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

How long will his exhibit be at the yarc--- hey, that bike ride, did it bring you past our way? stop by next time---- or don't write about it, so I won't feel passed by--- let us know when winfall get up and blogging---

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

I have eaten there before... my first time trying fried clams with my mom. I have to say the clams were AWESOME! So, I second your recommendation!

 
At 11:35 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

Hi Nannan - Re bike, I get on a roll I guess and don't think to stop. Days are getting shorter as well - less time. Did Frank get a new seat?

 
At 7:01 AM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I love fish and chips from a truck...they seem so better than in a restaurant. And clams and chips...yummmeeeee. We don't get good clams here in New Glasgow area...they have these things called 'clam strips'! Yuck.
Let us know if and when you get your Windfall blog up.

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Hello Fireguy,
Been missing your blogs. Sure hope everything is OK.

Love Cheryl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae