Through the "Fire" of Life: Run for Fun!

Monday, September 25, 2006

Run for Fun!

Well, the YMCA biathlon is over for another year, and I can report that I managed to finish, maybe a couple of minutes longer than last year. The first run is the most challenging - especially the climb up on the New Road from the fruitstand. I will need to train on hills more for next time. The pavement was wet, so we had to be cautious of that on the cycling leg. Coming down Session Hill is a blast!
And I must thank Lovesjazzlovescoffee (LJLC) for making those signs - that was sweet - thanks.

Have you ever intentionally placed a live leech on your eyeball? Well, this guy did! That was just one of the moronic stunts done in the movie "Jackass 2". I went last night to that movie and laughed really hard at some things, but was grossed out by most of it. Not for the faint of heart!

7 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger NanNan said...

So you got to see the posters? Waht did they say-- what position did you come in, or will it make you feel too much like a jackass??

 
At 9:18 PM, Blogger Fireguy said...

It would make me feel too much of a slow donkey...hehee.

 
At 11:30 PM, Blogger Gillian said...

EWWWWWWWWW...... I hate leeches!!!! GROSSSSS!!!!!!!

G.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Funnyface said...

Well done.. I never would of been able to make it up that hill!!!!(would have had to call a tow truck)hehehehe....

I love the Jackass movies. Will have to see it when it comes out on DVD.

Take care

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I've never seen any of the Jackass Movies...
Good job on finishing the biathlon though...I wouldn't even be able to get started...hehehehe.
Love, Marsha

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

I'm tired of the leech...make a new blog!!!! Sheesh! I'm totally freaked that the Habs were in Truro and I didn't find out until it was over!!!!!!!
Lots of love, Marsh..

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Hey Fireguy..how come rocks don't burn? You asked me that once and I was at a loss for words. That was right after you put the broom in the fireplace and the handle was burning down to the carpet before we caught it.
Now that you're a Fireman..you should know why rocks don't burn.
Love...big Sis.....xxxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae