Through the "Fire" of Life: Run!

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Run!

Once again I put on my running shoes and hit the pavement in preparation for this Sunday's YMCA duathlon. When I first started running a while back to prepare, my legs did not seem to hold up as long as they do now. Last night and tonight, I have felt much better - must be the training. Cycling is low impact, but running can sure tense up those legs if you don't prepare. I am happy with how I've felt after the last couple of runs, so am looking forward to the challenge this Sunday.
Cheer us on!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 PM, Blogger Tuffysmom said...

Getting ready to run eh? I'd rather be packing. But sure wish you good luck and a good time. Hope to see some pics!
Love, Marsh

 
At 1:02 PM, Blogger Funnyface said...

I wish I had half of your energy. Running,I have a hard time just walking lately.(old age)
Good luck, and hope you do well.

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger mikki said...

Ok, it's Monday now... how'd it go? :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Profile for jgmcrae